We ask that site visitors forward spoof email or scams that they have received, to us, by email.
As a consequence we adhere to the following policy with regards the use of your email address in those instances:
1. If you communicate with us by email (including contributing spoof email or scams), we will NOT share, sell or publish that email address. Neither will that email address be added to any mailing list, unless you specifically request in writing to be added to any such mailing list.
2. Certain scam emails contain data or information that could reveal the identity of the original recipient. When reporting these scams we take every effort to ensure that this personal information is not reproduced in any way. Should such data be accidentally reproduced, we ask that you contact us immediately so we can remove it from the site.
3. Your forwarded reports and your personal information may be revealed on databases we compile for third party organisations. These organisations are largely trusted international banks, academic and governemental organisations. We do everything in our power to strip your personal information from your forwarded reports but we cannot guarantee that this information may not end up as part of data provided to third parties.
4. We maintain access logs of all visits to our site. These access logs do not contain or store any personal information. The data includes such things as the visitors IP address and/or referring IP address, date, time and software versions, which is the same data that is transmitted to all servers by all computers that connect to them. This data is stored securely and is used for web site analysis and to trace abuse of our site and any of its facilities and/or content.
The only exception - LAW ENFORCEMENT
5. We may provide law enforcement agencies with any material which we consider to contravene any UK criminal law together with any information which we may have about its origin or publisher. Notwithstanding that we will surrender any information legally demanded upon a legal warrant which is legally presented by any law enforcement agency within the UK.
if you have any queries concerning this policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org